Request Reinstatement of Editor Account
Use this form:
- If you believe your editor account expired. Accounts expire if you do not edit within the first 30 days after being joined, or, if you do not edit for a consecutive period of 120 days.
- If you resigned as an editor (either accidentally or deliberately) and now wish to return.
- If your editor account was purposely removed, and you would like to be reconsidered for reinstatement.
Note: One person having multiple accounts constitutes abuse, and when discovered all accounts may be removed. If you hold (or have held) more than one account, please provide details in the "Why" box below.
Do not use this form:
- If you have forgotten your password. Use the password reminder form instead.
- If you are not yet an editor. Use the application form linked from each category instead.
All reinstatements are made at the discretion of the senior DMOZ editors reviewing these requests. Generally, if your account is in good standing, your request to be reinstated will be granted.